jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

The Arrangement #22 y 23 - H. M. Ward



Everything has come to this one moment, this one night. The plan is ready to be executed. The sexy, dark billionaire Sean Ferro is at my side and in my bed. As the erotic tension between us deepens, I see the man he could be—the man he’s becoming. Sean has me in every possible way and swears to protect me from my enemies.

But there’s one thing he can’t save, one thing that’s fracturing inside of me and falling apart. My heart is dying in my chestas my demons plague me without warning. The darkness is vanishing from Sean’s eyes and reappearing in mine. The monster within is feeding, ready to rear its head as I wait in horror, disgusted with the woman I’m becoming.

If I go through with this, if I cause the deaths of these people, there will be nothing left of me. But if I don’t fight back, I die. I don’t want to fight anymore, but there’s a tiny reason urging me on, a secret I’ve known for a while giving me strength to see this through.

The Arrangement #23
Hatred and insanity mingle together in this disgusting specimen of a human being that stands before me. I don’t know how I’ve wronged him or why I deserve this fate. My parents were slaughtered, my friends killed, and Sean Ferro was ripped from my side by this monster. The promise of picket fences and a little voice with tiny hands keeps me eerily sane. The ghosts of a future that will never happen whisper in my ear. They latch me to the present in a way that chills me to the core.
Every attempt to save me has failed. I’m left staring my demons in the face, alone. The man glaring back at me is made of nightmares and malice. For all I’ve lost and all I’ve suffered, for every person who came into my life only get ripped away, and most of all for me–I won’t walk away. Not this time. I’ve passed the point of no return. There is no tomorrow. Come sunrise, only one of us will survive.
~SERIES CONCLUSION~

Para descargar los anteriores click aqui

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
D E V O N S H Y

Dark, Divine, Diverse...